OEA-Promo
Connect with BrightTALK
  • LinkedIn logo
  • Twitter logo
  • Facebook logo
  • Google+ logo
Wednesday
Jan052011

DataLeaks 2010: [LEAK ] Increased on demand audience with instant on demand

 

C O N F I D E N T I A L SECTION 15 OF 24

SUBJECT: INCREASED ON DEMAND AUDIENCE WITH INSTANT ON DEMAND 

CLASSIFIED BY: BSTARK 
DATA ANALYSIS BY: BSTARK

DATE COMPLETED: January 3, 2011

¶1. (A) SUMMARY: After analyzing data of live vs. on demand viewings for the 2010 calendar year (60% view on demand and 40% view live), PHEALD requested to know the trajectory of the on demand audience over time, specifically within the first week post event. Using data from BrightTALK IT webcasts featured in BrightTALK™ Summits, it was determined that 40% of the total on demand audience views the content within 72 hours after the live event. It was further determined that nearly 80% of that viewing (within the first 72 hours) occurs within the first 24 hours. Those hosting events that take 2 or 3 days to repurpose the on demand content are losing significant viewing through this delayed response. END 

 Gain access to the full archive of charts

 Be the first to leak this chart to your colleagues by using the share features below.

 

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

References (4)

References allow you to track sources for this article, as well as articles that were written in response to this article.
  • Response
    DataLeaks 2010: [LEAK ] Increased on demand audience with instant on demand - Downloads -
  • Response
    Response: Buymore twitter
    DataLeaks 2010: [LEAK ] Increased on demand audience with instant on demand - Downloads -
  • Response
    DataLeaks 2010: [LEAK ] Increased on demand audience with instant on demand - Downloads -
  • Response
    DataLeaks 2010: [LEAK ] Increased on demand audience with instant on demand - Downloads -

Reader Comments

There are no comments for this journal entry. To create a new comment, use the form below.

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Post:
 
Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <code> <em> <i> <strike> <strong>